Hello everyone.

A place to introduce yourself and greet new crewmembers

Moderator: Fleet Council

Hello everyone.

Postby Gregor Plantis » Thu May 05, 2011 6:07 pm

Hello there,

I just wanted to say a quick hello to you all. After a sabatical from all writing, I recently joined HF for the second time, joining the Uss Brisingr as their XO.

It's taken a little while for me to get my forum account activated, but I've noticed there's been a few changes since I was last here, especialy after the relaunch in April 2010. A lot of people I knew from back when are now gone, but in their place are new faces, which makes me happy as it shows the fleet is once again on the up and up.

It's nice to be back, and I hope that I can get to know a few more folk. Don't be strangers, feel free to PM for a chat or anything.

Take care all :D
=====================
Gregor Plantis
Horizon Fleet
=====================
Gregor Plantis

Re: Hello everyone.

Postby Androski » Thu May 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Welcome back! I'm sorry it took a little longer than usual to get your account activated.

I look forward to interacting with you on the forums. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
Androski

Postby Amarith t'Jones » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:36 am

Glad you are here Gregor. You are doing a great job on the Tikal. One can tell right away you are a veteran who respects a good game.
Image Image Image
Image USS Perseus November 2013 Crew Choice Award.
Image USS Tikal December 2013 Crew Choice Award.
Amarith t'Jones

Postby Gregor Plantis » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:52 am

Thank you Amarith, it feels good to be back again, and I'm enjoying my time on the Tikal, there looks to be a fantastic bunch of writers here :D
=====================
Gregor Plantis
Horizon Fleet
=====================
Gregor Plantis

Postby Amarith t'Jones » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:49 pm

Yes, the Tikal is a very past pace plots as everyone in the group has fun. Some groups may have one to three dedicated power writers. As in they stick with the plot, they keep up the pace and they think outside the box. You see some of the plots we really challenged our characters. Glad you are here.
Image Image Image
Image USS Perseus November 2013 Crew Choice Award.
Image USS Tikal December 2013 Crew Choice Award.
Amarith t'Jones

Return to Greetings