Task Force 22 Icebreaker

Discussion board for members of TF22

Moderator: Fleet Council

Task Force 22 Icebreaker

Postby Iluvar » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:21 pm

One of the Task Force Command Structure's primary goals is to facilitate communication amongst Task Force members beyond our monthly reports and any disciplinary matters which may come up from time to time. To that end, I would like to introduce the following icebreaker as an opportunity to make use of this forum. The following questions are designed to give each of us an idea of the people we are currently serving with, a baseline reference as it were.

1) What is your character name & rank?

2) What vessel are you currently serving on & what is your position?

3) Do you have any other characters in Horizon Fleet? If so, who are they and where do they serve?

4) Why did you decide to join Horizon Fleet?

5) Why did you decide to join your particular simulation?
Vice Admiral Iluvar
Frequent Community Visitor
Eighth "Horizon" Fleet
Iluvar

Re: Task Force 22 Icebreaker

Postby Reyes » Wed May 22, 2013 11:46 am

1) What is your character name & rank? Antonio Javier Reyes, Lieutenant

2) What vessel are you currently serving on & what is your position? Starbase 484, Chief Security Officer (though in IC yet)

3) Do you have any other characters in Horizon Fleet? If so, who are they and where do they serve? Not yet, but soon...maybe...if approved...and graduated.

4) Why did you decide to join Horizon Fleet? Heh, that could get long. But to keep it short, an Indy sim went belly-up. I then joined another sim. I grew discouraged because it started to go heavy with SF Marines; missions, storylines, subpots, and so on. So I was out for a while. Much later, I hovered around this and another group on the weekends, trying to keep an eye on what was going on in the ST simming world. I noticed that HF activity dropped-off suddenly and sharply and I waited to see if it hung around or what. It did, and then this highly interesting simm that incorporated new ideas came up. And the rest, as they say, is history.

5) Why did you decide to join your particular simulation? Well, the bottom line answer would be the new idea incorporated, a Gateway Project.
Reyes

Return to Task Force 22