Story Arc Missions/Development

Ask questions and discuss the Fleet Story Arc

Submit any mission proposals involving the Story Arc here for review by the Story Arc Committee

Moderators: Fleet Council, Story Arc Committee

Story Arc Missions/Development

Postby Livian » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:30 am

Could there perhaps be a thread in the Story Arc Information (or Story Arc Discussion) that lists which simms are doing Story Arc missions and a basic synopsis about what's happening? This might make it easier to follow what's happening...and the list could be updated as well as the Timeline once a mission is over.

Also, could we maybe add a thread to discuss the current state of things for the Story Arc (IC-ish) and where they're headed?
Not Pictured:
Lieutenant Kiral - Intelligence, Unassigned (last used as PNPC)
Livian
Site Admin

Re: Story Arc Missions/Development

Postby Androski » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:16 am

Those are probably some good ideas. I can write up some mission overviews for what's been done so far and then give some idea of where we're going with the story arc.

At this point, I know that we are planning on having a multi-simm joint mission in the next six to eight months, which will show us the first instance of the Zutal Imperium making a blatantly hostile move.
Androski

Postby Livian » Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:23 am

That would be awesome. :)

And a multi-simm JM eh? Intriguing...
Not Pictured:
Lieutenant Kiral - Intelligence, Unassigned (last used as PNPC)
Livian
Site Admin

Postby Iluvar » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:48 pm

Must have missed this thread on my last visit, being semi-ELOA and all can do that to a man. I am definitely looking forward to the aforementioned multi-simulation action involving the Yang Zutal. My only hope is that the Yorktown will have made it far enough in our own plot development that our participation will actually make sense chronologically within our own storyline both in and out-of-character.

Another interesting development coming down the pipe has to do with the missiles used by the Yang Zutal. I can't say much now other than we might be getting our first look at the technology on the Yorktown sooner rather than later. So keep a weather eye out...
Vice Admiral Iluvar
Frequent Community Visitor
Eighth "Horizon" Fleet
Iluvar

Return to Story Arc Discussion