i see a pattern...

Have a work in progress, or a finished graphic you'd like to show off? Put it here

Moderator: Fleet Council

i see a pattern...

Postby HaphazardGeek » Wed Sep 05, 2007 8:47 pm

just uploaded all these so figured i may as well put them in here while i was at it, these are all my Playable Characters (tho atm most are awaiting assignment as it were), and my FC character for good measure

it's kind of an experiment, or challenge i set myself, to create characters who visually look very similar (relatively anyway), but have very different personalities and histories, so here they are, the beardy bunch....

Samas Marot

Daniel Tyler

Jack Hawkins

Malcolm Newman

Alex Bosch

Malorian Coran
@HaphazArtGeek
HaphazardGeek

Postby Omnislasher » Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:35 pm

Is that an actively waiting for an assignment, or just "waiting for assignment ;)"?

Had to say it...
Captain Kaz'galine Sythaca, CO, USS Perseus

Lieutenant Zhera Dynames, CoS, USS Isoroku
Omnislasher

Postby Livian » Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:23 pm

*looks at Omni*

....That was teetering pretty close to the edge of recruiting... Please refrain from doing so.

I'm sure that if Sam wants to find a home for one of his characters, he'd either find one himself or use the 'Players Seeking Ships' area in the Recruitment Center of the forums. ;)
Not Pictured:
Lieutenant Kiral - Intelligence, Unassigned (last used as PNPC)
Livian
Site Admin

Postby Aimanen » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:35 am

Wow! Another Hugh Laurie in Starfleet... LOL
Aimanen

Postby HaphazardGeek » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:59 am

Well he was done to be a potential CO but then about 2 days later someone changed characters ;) and then another turned up so i figured i'd demote him to something else and make a new possible CO, far too confusing at conferences with 3 identical COs ;) (just hope 3 David Tennants dont turn up now ;)

And indeed they aren't actively seeking assignment, just more for me to have the time and motivation, depends if I get this job monday and need to move, if so I need to make sure I have Internet access etc before I think about adding them into play again.
@HaphazArtGeek
HaphazardGeek

Return to Graphics Gallery